Her app is a social and dating platform for lesbians, bisexual and queer women helping you find friends, dates, local LGBTQ events or just chat away. We tested her dating app and made a full review with insights, prices, and costs.
Is her app is legit or not? See how this lesbian dating app measured up in her dating app reviews.
What is Her App & How Does It Works?
Her Dating App is created by Benikki Ltd. The App was Formerly called Dattch.
Her consists of an energetic & diverse team based out of San Francisco, CA. Their goal is to create a more inclusive future for queer womxn.
The App is available for iOS and Android users with different logos. Fing HER dating by recognizing the brand logo.
Step by Step Instructions:
- After Installing, you can signup with the phone number, Facebook, or Instagram account.
- Enter the Confirmation code which has been sent to your given phone number.
- Choose options to create a new account or log in to an existing account.
- Update Name & Date of Birth
- Enable Location
- Upload Photos via Camera, Gallery, Facebook, or Instagram.
- A swipe option is available to look at profiles. The heart symbol is used to like at profiles.
Her Dating App Features:
No men, no fakes are just a tagline. Her app is for the Queer community, and no doubt about that. However, we could see fake profiles from men exist. It cannot assure 100% legit profiles.
Send one heart (Like) to let her know you want to chat. You can able to message them after they also like your profile.
Add your friends to stay in touch with them and connect with them anytime.
Use the Meet button to swipe through other users nearby.
Users can also Post, read, watch, listen or comment on the interesting queer links and videos they have checked.
You can check out queer events by turning in your exact location. Lesbian dating members can create events by linking their event URLs. It can be a Facebook event or any events app Link.
Users can also check notifications & reply to every like, comment, the match they’ve received.
It shows the person’s photos, age, height, gender & location in kilometers.
Reporting the Profile
Underneath the profile image, there will be three dots “…” with the word More. Click that and choose report.
To hide the below options, you need to be a premium member.
- Sexual Identity
- Gender Identity
- Relationship Status
- Last Online
Who Liked Me
The Lesbian dating app will show some results on who liked me. Even though you create a new profile, you’ll see some results showing profiles that liked you. Furthermore, it’s another way to convert normal users to become premium users.
By default, a new user can check around 50 profiles & hit likes. Repetition of users does exist.
To see who’s online and start chatting. Again, you need to be a premium member to access that feature.
Feed Option – Includes three categories,
Feed – To share #WeMetOnHER stories, updates, fun facts & more.
Communities – Encourages to join other communities, forums, & groups for Queer.
Events – To check any Qeer events happening in our city or nearby region.
- View who’s liked you – Check at profiles who liked you.
- See who’s online to chat – Check the actual profiles who are online and available.
- Change location – You can change the location and check on profiles matching your preference.
- Unlimited Swipes – Unlimited profiles and swipes.
- Rewind the Profiles – Check at profiles that didn’t spark your interest.
- Read Receipts – Check whether the person has read your message or not.
Her Dating App Membership Costs:
They offer 3 types of subscriptions for HER Premium Memberships,
- 14.99$ – 1 month
- 59.99$ – 3 months (10$ per month)
- 89.99$ – 6 months (7.5$ per month)
Nonetheless, options like Her community news feeds, activities & events make this even more interesting to use.
Things To Improve:
- Strict account verification methods to make sure they have legitimate users and not fake ones.
- Repetition of profiles is a buzzkill.
- The app crashes a lot. It happens for both a free account user as well as a premium user. A major setback for HER app.
- The location in the app is not correct. We can a lot of profiles from a different state or even a different country.
- No video tutorial is available in app stores.
”Her is a standout dating app for lesbians and queers.” – Jason Lee.
How Many Users are on Her Dating App?
- 5 million-plus lesbian, bisexual, and queer people on HER.
Sites Like WeAreHer.com:
Here are some of the lesbian dating websites that perform with lesser cost compared to weareher.com. Flirt & PinkSofa (review at the links) may not have lesbian dating apps but works well on websites.
So, for those who like to share minimum information and try hookup with lesbians, we got you covered. Check out the hookup sites on my blog for webcamming with lesbian singles from anywhere around the world.
Terms & Conditions – Redirects to WeAreHer.com.
Log Out – Click Her Support option under the Advanced tab to see options for Upgrading, logging out & closing the account.
Language – English & French are the two languages you can use in the App.
Users can see three options for the privacy of data.
- Send me my data – Request to be sent a copy of all the data HER stores on your profile.
- Stop using my data – Request to stop your data from being used to serve ads to you
- Delete my data – Request for all your data to be permanently deleted. This will remove your account permanently.
Interestingly, a shopping option is also available and it consists of T-shirts, Tanks, Hats, Tote Bags & Stickers specially made for the Queer community.
HER Dating App Reviews Verdict:
Her dating app is definitely an eye-opener for the Queer community singles. It’s got all the features that are needed. Talking about safety, it’s having the same secured process but still, there are chances you’ll see fake profiles as well. That is why I prefer this site nowadays.
Moreover, you got to take care of your personal safety in terms of meeting someone in real after using the HER app. The dating app is smooth in functionality, it’s features are cool and easier to understand.
We can use the majority of features in the free account. Upgrading the account has all the features covered, unlike other apps which focus on upgrading each feature separately.
In other words, pricing is slightly on the higher side but yes, it’s a whole new dating for the woman.
Overall, it’s a decent app to try for queer community personals. Design & user interface wise, it’s a clean and hassle-free experience. That said, it may not fulfill your complete needs but worth a free trial.
Here is a bonus, we got some of the best cam sites for naughty lesbians. You can try it for free without spending a buck. Jeez, lesbian dating sites are fun.