Disabled dating site reviews
See which disabled dating sites offer the best overall value….
|Disabled dating sites||Editor Reviews||Total Members||Membership Prices||Visit Site|
We are currently looking more deeply into this category of dating sites and hope to offer more information and suggestion by summer 2014. Please check back for updates as we try to gather more hard numbers on total members and sort out this rather complex area of online dating. Until then I can offer the following general thoughts.
Dating factory offers some of the leading dating site for disabled singles because they have so many webmasters promoting sites for disabled singles. As a matter of full disclosure though these are ALL affiliate powered sites. It’s important to explain how so many disabled singles have come to join these sites. So let me make a clear effort at explaining how that works in case you’re not too savvy with how internet marketing works.
DatingFactory owns a quickly growing database which is global in scope and offers the same disabled singles database in 20+ languages. Dozens of different affiliates promote the niche that serves disabled singles. It’s one of the particular niches with DatingFactory that has been very successful.
Since this niche is relatively new we promote and share this database as well. When you search for disabled singles sites you will see dozens of different URL’s on the top search pages which essentially point you to the same singles database just with different brand names. So while they (the sites) may go by different names your ultimately signing up to be part of the same database when you join any one of the DatingFactory sites for disabled singles.
FYI, it is actually quite commonplace these days that when you join a brand your often becoming part of a much larger network. I think what matters most is the level of success that the companies are having attracting members and that’s what I have always based my recommendations on across all interest groups. Therefore, we too partnered with DatingFactory to create DisabledFriendsDate.com. We do not own or operate the database and as a matter of full disclosure when members join as a paid member we receive a referral fee. That being said, before you join I suggest browsing the site and seeing what it has offer. I marked the DatingFactory site in bold because I can vouch for the fact that loads or marketing goes into building that database. That being said, I am no circling back to get more information on the other sites.
We just want to be as transparent as possible with respect to disabled singles. So much so that we have removed our own site from this page and instead have decided to list a complete list of dating sites for disable singles. We’ve shared two of the DatingFactory sites below in bold (Which we do not own the domain names of or profit from in any way, I just believe in the company behind the site) and then we are also sharing other top search ranked sites that are or appear to be catered towards disabled singles. I also am including a list of what we would refer to as disabilities as well. Keep in mind this covers a wide swath of people.
That being said we are also actively looking for experiences from people who has disabilities and would like to share their own experiences using different dating sites for the disabled. Please email Jason@DatingWebsiteReview.net if you have any experiences using any disabled dating sites.
Sites that we are looking into and hope to be able to share our experiences using are…
List of dating sites for disabled singles
- disabledmatchmaking.com (this site advertises allot but does not seem to clearly indicate who the parent company is)
- meetdisabledsingles.com (this site advertises allot but does not seem to clearly indicate who the parent company is)
- disabledsinglesdating.com (this site advertises allot but does not seem to clearly indicate who the parent company is)
- whispers4u.com – ( this is an example of what I was talking about above. This site you would never be able to tell but I can tell since I am very familiar with what a shared platform dating factory site looks like. I can tell you that because this is a shared platform heavy and recent marketing is done and the platform is solid and feature rich. )
- abletoloveyou.com – ( this is yet again an example of the DatingFactory platform site for disabled singles and I can again tell you that there are hundreds of different internet marketers that heavily market this site which we think is important in driving new members and fresh faces. ) At this time I would suggest at least checking out the two highlighted sites.
- disabledpassions.com ( this site is down allot and does not appear to have much activity)
- dating4disabled.com – ( concerns over dated site, slow loading )
- disabilitydating.com – (concerns over lack of members and/or recent activity/ it’s in beta and has been for a very, very long time)
- soulfulencounters.com – Great transparency but concerns over lack of social media updates for many months)
Disabilities including on dating site for the disabled
Here is what most dating sites that cater to disabled singles would consider a disability.
- bipolar disorder
- cerebral palsy
- crohns disease
- learning disabilities
- multiple sclerosis
- muscular dystrophy
- Parkinson’s disease
- speech disorders
- spina bifida
- and all other wheelchair disabled
Lastly, I do think it is also fair to say that Match.com has a reasonably good amount of singles that deal with disabilities on the list above. You can try Match.com free for a few days with this offer. Something you may find useful is the MatchWords feature. Let me explain. If you’re looking for singles with a certain shared disability, this feature which is unique to match allows you to find a person based on any word that appears on their profile. Therefore, you could simple enter the word, ‘epilepsy’ into their words search and then find matches that way as well. I also often recommend that if you are over 65 that you check your local senior center. We are working on compiling a list before the end of the year and once that is complete I will link it off this page as well.
Thank you and PLEASE do not hesitate to drop a quick email to me and share your experiences if you have recently been a member of any dating site that caters to disabled singles. It’s our hope that we can offer the best insights on this topic as we gain more knowledge. My email is Jason@DatingWebsiteReview.net
Lastly, I wanted to share the following resources for the disabled.
Public resources for the disabled
- https://www.disability.gov/ – civil right, housing, employment, and other issues. There are lots of great resources here to help you.
- http://nichcy.org/families-community/help/foradults – more great resources