Introduction and history of Crush.com dating site:
Crush was launched a few years ago as an online web-based mobile dating service. It is compatible with Android and iPhone and it doesn’t require any downloaded application. It is a service designed for people who enjoy life and who want to meet local singles who are on the same mind frame as they are. Crush encourages casual dates and relationships between people who just want to have fun. The mobile site is available in several different languages and can be easily used to get in contact with your local singles.
Features and amount of members at Crush:
Crush currently counts a few million of users worldwide, but the site does not officially release this information.
Crush offers a free registration, but very basic options to its free members. For using any communication features, a paid subscription is required.
Here is what you can do with a free membership:
- Create a profile and add photos
- Search other members by different criteria and location
- Let other users see your profile
- Respond to emails sent by Gold Members
As a Silver Member you gain access to the following features:
- View profiles and photos of other users
- View photos uploaded by other users
- Send messages to other members or receive and reply to messages from others
- Use all the communication features unlimited
As a gold member you gain access to the following features:
- All Silver Membership benefits
- Send mails to free users and receive their reply
- Increase the visibility of your profile by appearing higher in search results
Crush membership plans:
- Silver Membership: $24.95/ month with a 3-Month Guarantee
- Gold Membership: $34.95/ month with a 3-Month Guarantee
Crush contact information:
Crush can be contacted using the Customer Service provided email address:
Our conclusion about Crush:
Crush is a pretty spicy dating mobile network. It aims at people looking for more casual relationship, even though it says that everyone is welcomed. Everyone who enjoys life and is in for a good time, at least. The developers of Crush wanted their users to have a fun and entertaining experience while using their service. The interface is clean and the communication and getting in contact tools are very easy to use. Crush has a sense of open mindedness and indulgence and encourages its members to be as active as they might be. As the developers say, Crush helps you find your own local ‘crush’.