Introduction and history of Badoo.com:
Badoo.com is one of the largest dating sites and if it is to take its developers words for granted it is “the largest Social Network for Meeting New People locally”. It was launched in 2006 and it became worldwide success.
Badoo.com’s primary service is to connect its users with other members that are is the same or at least in the nearby location, thus promoting and enabling real life relationships.
Badoo is also available for: OS, Android, Windows Phone, Facebook, Desktop application.
Features and amount of members at Badoo.com:
Badoo.com currently connects over 210 million users, from 190 countries, speaking 46 languages, according to the information released by its developers.
Badoo.com operates in a freemium model, offering basic features to its free users, with paid extras.
Here is what you can do with a free membership:
- Create your profile and add photos
- Search and find new people in your area
- Contact and chat with maximum 10 members per day, as long as you have at least one profile photo
Extra features offered by an upgraded membership:
- Super Powers: lets you see who listed you as Favorite and increases your profile status in searches results, thus getting more attention and meeting more new people
- Spotlight: your photo gets to be seen instantly by being posted at the top of the screen
- Credits: are basically obtained by being in Spotlight, allowing you to rate more photos in the Encounters game, increase the number of times your photo appears in the Encounters game and increases the number of people who can vote you in the Encounters game, plus increasing your daily contact limit.
Badoo.com costs and membership plans:
Upgrade billed with your mobile phone: €2.00/week
Packages billed with PayPal or credit card:
- 1 month: €8.00
- 3 months: €6.67/month – in 1 Easy Payment of €20.00, saving 17%
- 6 months: €5.00/month – in 1 Easy Payment of €30.00, saving 38%
- 12 months: €3.75/month – in 1 Easy Payment of €45.00, saving 53%
Badoo.com Contact information:
Badoo.com can be contacted using the form in the Help section of the website, or at its registered office at:
131-151 Great Titchfield Street
London, W1W 5BB
Our conclusion about Badoo.com:
Badoo.com is an impressively popular dating site, also available as an application. It is a very interactive site and it offers a great number of features and options for its users. There is the Encounters game, where users accept or reject their matches and a mutual “yes” will send a notification to the two users. There are the Rise-Up and the Gift features, which are available only for computers, but which also bring even more color to the overall image of the site. Badoo.com focuses on helping people from the same location meet and offers a great deal of options to make your profile as visible as possible for the other members, which is probably what made this dating site so popular; not to mention its relatively low fees.
Have you been a member of badoo dating site? If so share your own Badoo reviews.
Visit Badoo.com here if you like: