2014 Online Dating Awards Nominations
Jason Lee’s DatingWebsiteReview.net is pleased to announce the nominations for the 2014 Best Dating Sites and Official Golden Heart Online Dating Awards Nominations.
Here they are….
By Category – 2014 Online Dating Awards
See which sites won the 2014 Online Dating Awards for the Best Online Dating Sites of 2014 at DatingWebsiteReview.net. Buttons will be activated on or about Dec. 15th 2013
Best Dating sites for Customer Service
Best Online Dating App
Best New Dating Feature
Best Dating Niche Site
Best White Label Dating Program
Best Dating Affiliate Program – Overall
Best Sugar Daddy Dating Site
Best Adult Dating Site – Overall
Best Cougar Dating Site
Best Overall Dating Site for 2014 – Overall
Best Online Dating Blogger (Category includes industry professionals as such as consultants and journalists.)
- Mark Brooks – OnlinePersonalsWatch.com
- Julie Spira – CyberDatingExpert.com
- Willard Foxton –28dateslater.blogspot.com
- David Evans – OnlineDatingPost.com
- Andrea Miller – Founder of YourTango
(Creativity and overall contribution to the online dating industry as a whole are heavily weighed. This category is open to all who write about online dating from all angles and backgrounds)
The BUTTON above will be activated once the actual award winners are unveiled.
…check back around Dec. 15th 2013
Share the news!
You can get our Golden Heart Banners here for display on your sites, press releases, or blogs here to share the news about this years nominations for the best online dating sites and nomination recipients of the Golden Heart Awards. Need a different file type or size banner? Email: Jason@DatingWebsiteReview.net and we’ll be happy to help.
Remember, this year we will also be sharing one of Golden Heart Consumer Choice Awards at iDate, the Internet Dating Industry Conference. Book now if you haven’t already done so. Details on that event here.
(1) This being the inaugural year of the 2014 Online Dating Awards / Golden Hearts some editorial decisions had to be made to make up for the lack of the presence on our reviews platform for a few of this years nominations. In 2015 we look forward to having a full venue of reviews on all the top dating sites as we expand on our site and revamp it over coming months.You can learn more about the format of our awards here.
(2) Jason Lee’s DatingWebsiteReview.net has no affiliation or association whatsoever with iDate. However, we are a big fan and a media sponsor. Our 2014 Online Dating Awards should not be mistaken with the iDate Awards and conference as they are two distinctly different awards; our awards are based on reviews and editorial decisions derived from reviews at one of the leading dating reviews websites.
LOOKING FOR THE BEST DEALS? Check out Jason Lee’s Online Dating Deals!