of Virtual Dating Assistants (ViDA) at the iDate Conference in Las Vegas and after returning home from the conference I decided to put Scott on the spot with a request for some dating profile headlines that get more responses. I was really surprised at just how ingenious the list of dating profile headlines he came up with was. So much so that I had to share them. The complete list is below, after the example I shared below of a lazy dating headline. 🙂
Dating Profile Headline Ideas
Dating Profile Headline Ideas For Men
- You wouldn’t believe me if I told you.
- Wait, I can explain this…
- Autopilot turned off.
- Break free from the ordinary.
- Bring your passport. I’ll bring the wine (and the airplane).
- The adventure starts here.
- Surprise me. I dare you.
- Who says nice guys can’t have a killer left jab?
- Inspiration comes standard.
- Be realistic. Expect a miracle.
Dating Profile Headline Ideas For Women
- I don’t know how she does it…
- Can you keep up?
- Impress me. I dare you.
- Choose your own adventure.
- You should try this in heels.
- Maybe she’s born with it…
- I’m my own muse.
- I laugh, therefore I am.
- A twist of lime and a touch of…
- Once you pop, you can’t stop.
For men I really liked the first headlines. I think giving someone a reason to view your profile by inserting some mystery in your dating profile headline is very clever. Likewise, I have to admit I like the last headline idea on the women’s list a lot as well. What a super sexy way to say I am confident and clever!
Lastly, remember to bookmark our online dating deals page for more offers like the one which is for a 100% free trial for match.com. We update these offers numerous time a month to make sure we always feature the best online dating deals.